PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways Trainee First Officer
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2012, 10:47
aroumika

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@LieDetector
okay may be i was a few months off, but you get the point if we've waited so many years doing our training, clearing our dgca and RT exams, waiting more than a year for the jet process etc (it's been a roller-coaster ride uptil now), then surely a few extra months as trainee co-pilot with a compromised pay won't kill ya

besides since when did we start wanting to fly for the money? i'm certainly in it for the love of the job and the thrill i get from even just the thought of it! no doubt money is important in a materialistic world like today, but that's not all there is to it because if you love your job and enjoy what you do, the money will come in automatically

right now, our main concern is getting the job in the first place rather than focusing too much on the salary part of it, i hope you can agree with me on this aspect and in my opinion we already have one foot in the door, alot of other unemployed pilots lurking in the dark would beg to be in our position with regards to the jet process