PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skullduggery in the utopian world of DeeJay Flight ops
Old 9th Jan 2012, 05:19
CR-2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PM

Although this is a general statement and not pertaining knowledge on the current issues or the company, I have judged crew in the past from one or two employment organisations as I couldn’t understand what they were on about regarding company and or management issues whilst things were all fine from my perspective and not effecting me. It made it difficult to kick up stink when there was no reason to. It wasn’t until some if not all those issues then affected me I came to see what they were on about.

When there has been certain work functions and you hear that only a handful of people turn up, and half of them are the organisers then perhaps then it’s not just the opinion of just a few.

Don’t be too judgemental particularly by your own admission you haven’t been there all that long as you never know if you’ll find yourself in their shoes. Hopefully yours aren’t big and red and get stepped on regularly.

I have been quite adamant in my views in the past on the way things should be in a company opposite to the way management perceived things. I have come to see in hindsight and perhaps maturity who’s perception is more correct based on a particular organisations culture? This is not condoning illicit behaviour.

“but I suspect there are some very disgruntled people who did not quite make it to the top of their professional ladder.”

In some places you fit in and others you just don’t. Why do some seem to do quite well and others seem not? Just because you don’t fit in that doesn’t mean you are doing anything wrong! Sometimes people just don’t like you and it’s more of a reflection on them more than it is on yourself.

The sort of issues discussed here are issues upper management should know off and should do something about it to prevent from happening or allowed to happen. In some company’s this sort of behaviour doesn’t thrive and in others well they seem to. Guess then were the problem lies.

Look after each other!!!

Last edited by CR-2; 9th Jan 2012 at 10:28.