PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Schooling, is your child primary 1 Sep 2012?
Old 9th Jan 2012, 05:03
Iron Skillet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you want to reproduce, how about you take care of your kids' education yourself, just like everyone else has to? I don't see why it is the company's or the AOA's responsibility to ensure your descendents receive the expensive and private education of your liking.

The company has a policy with good and bad points, just like all their policies, that may or may not suit your personal choices and circumstances. Deal with matters as per the policy or find another company with a policy that suits you. If you think a policy change is in order and a properly documented campaign for change has any hope of success, I suggest that Pprune is not the proper avenue.

Also, the more you reproduce, and the more you expect increasing sums of money from the company to fund your personal lifestyle decisions, the less profit the company will make. That means less money and profit for everyone else, particularly those who choose not to reproduce or do not have school-age kids in Hong Kong (approximately 50-75% of pilots?) so I am not convinced you would find much support to take more money from their pockets to put into yours.