PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot survives crash into Lake Hume
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2012, 01:02
VH-XXX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What about this post that went missing?

Sundry exerpts via Jabawocky # 59; “….mind you RAA never… …to RAA and… …Everything from RAAus… …seems to be coming from RAA folk, and when you weed out of the RAAus membership… … survey DID NOT include RAA… … to RAAus… … most of the RAA… …why is it the RAA… … most likely RAA as its cost to entry is far less… … my opinion RAA are most likyle going to be the ones with the increasing proflem… …this is not a slag off at them at all.
… yeah, not a slag off at all.. Jabawocky, ah sorta get the impression yer don’t like poor pilots…
Seems to me that the only ‘flung dung’ ah has seen on this subject is right here in thisa thread…

Fair call though, any amount of regulation from either of the governing bodies be it CASA or RA-Aus won't stop this kind of thing happening in the future. It always has and always will.

Interesting question on what would happen if the pilot was a valid PPL holder or higher. It has been proven before in court that the PPL is a higher level of licence than the RA-Aus certificate, so that would potentially remove the unlicenced part. Won't matter much in the end.

Good video. Brings back memories from my old field, but long gone are those days now that everyone has a video or camer in their phone.