PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skullduggery in the utopian world of DeeJay Flight ops
Old 8th Jan 2012, 23:46
The Bunglerat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don’t think anyone disputes that life on the line at DJ is pretty good. That is not the point of this post.
No, the point of this post seems to be that certain management types in the company are not treating staff in the professional & respectful manner that one would expect.

However, the real point of the post/thread is that certain individuals seem to think a public forum is the place to air their grievances, instead of acting more professionally in their own right by dealing with the issues internally (or by external means available to them through the unions &/or legal system if they feel so hard done by). In other words, what Porch Monkey said.

No organisation is perfect. There will always be certain "outstanding" management types for whom their reputations precede them. I'm pretty certain I know who these people are. I'll also admit that it's easy for me to exhibit a somewhat ambivalent attitude towards them when I'm not BNE based, but like I said in a previous post: instead of getting on here & bitching about it, how about you DO something about it, otherwise this might as well just be another Qantas thread.