PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Schooling, is your child primary 1 Sep 2012?
Old 8th Jan 2012, 11:58
flyingkiwi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Learn to read, we did the research, we applied when we had too, our kids have not failed there interviews, they have not been offered interviews. Going by your argument because an apartment was brought during SARS for 2mil a new joiner today could buy the same one for 2mil.... Times change and regarding schooling if you read any newspaper you will read that only in the last 12-18 months the schools have become extremely overfilled, so of course hundreds of pilots before us have not had an issue but from the PMs I have received it definitely is now.

Last time I checked ESF nor other schools accepted bribes so unless you think paying a 400000 debenture at discovery college is what we should all be doing to get our kids into school then you are as self-conceited as you come across.

Regarding selection at ESF they use a lottery system to select candidates for interviews we hand delivered our applications on the first day they were open.

So if you don't like the current RP's, or housing do you just pack up and go home or do you raise the subject so that it can be addressed, my post is aimed at getting further evidence of others in the same situation so we can maybe convince the AOA and the company this is an issue.

Thanks for the PMs please keep them coming.

Last edited by flyingkiwi; 8th Jan 2012 at 12:27.