PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot survives crash into Lake Hume
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2012, 23:41
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pay attention XXX, I was agreeing with Jabawocky and trying to add something to the discussion until the bias came out.
WOC........ No bias coming out at all. read my post without rose tinted glasses. All I have done is point out what I believe to be the reall issues, based on my observations and participation in structured safety management organisations.

The problem I see is that the cowboy element will congregate somewhere, and by the description I posted previously, this will not be likely in Airlines or the heavy end of GA (Transair crash excepted) so that leaves the mid to light end of GA. You have already read I trust my thoughts on where and why they will be higly concentrated in RAA and why I think RAA has the greatest problems to deal with.

This is not slagging RAAus, nor is it a mine is bigger than yours exercise. I dare say my RAAus certificate is exactly the same size as yours, it may contain more or less endorsements though. My PPL and CIR is about the same size as most others too I would assume. There is no such willy wagging going on here at all. Despite what the serial pest troll has conjured up in his posts

No doubt the majority of posters have seen them for what they are.