PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - blood pressure problems
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2012, 20:49
flyinhi777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well we ruled pheochromacytoma**(sp?) out with a urine collection, and blood work which showed a small elevation in one of the chemicals that this kind of tumor produces. She then had me do an MRI to see if she could find a tumor, using one of the best MRI machines in the world and could not find a thing. She did say it may take 2 or 3 scans to find it but because my blood pressure stays LOW at home( I just checked my blood pressure it was 100/50) she did not suspect it as she said no meds would really help my bp if I had this. I am thinking after I send my week of bp readings to her she will say that I have been mis diagnosed because my blood pressure is just simply to low. I thank you guys for all the help, and I sent in all my paper work they wanted and I should hear back from the faa in say oo about a month the way they move, I will however keep you guys updated, for the help of others if they come down the same road I am right now. At this point I dont think its not going to help do anything right now because they have not made there final decision.