PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 6th Jan 2012, 13:11
elrehab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shelbs i dont think u were black listed..remember its the airline business, you're just a number and they get thousands of applications.. and dont mention it when u apply, you would do yourself a bad favour. ! i have to wait till about june to apply with virgin as i made it through the final interview last time...though stuffed it up coz i didnt appear confident.

all in all from my year of getting into the airline industry, applied for emirates, got an invitation for an interview, missed it coz i didnt want to work overseas, then i started off with this airline i wont mention, . my training was put on hold for months. in the process i applied for virgin, made it to the final interview. not successful. the next thing i did was apply for jetstar, made it to group interviews, but not to the final. then the airlines who's name i wont mention contacted me for training school. started training school, And as a few days ago my, i was literally terminated from that...alll in all, a pretty s****y year, unfortunate year but hey, i've learnt a lot, been burned, been fatigued, cried, but i'll try to make a come back or maybe its not for me,,,,i guess i will have to see