PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 6th Jan 2012, 10:54
Shelbs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shortfinal737
You have some valid points & I never meant to open the flood gates to the negative natter but it seems a few of us are just a bit annoyed!! But it is what it is & we cannot change the process and your right if we really want this then we must be willing to take the good with the bad! In my case I don't think virgin got my e-mail apologizing so I may be black listed for a no-show on the AD? Cause I have what it takes (have worked with 2 different company's) to be great in the role. Your correct with the training & trainers it's really tough & you got to suck it up & go with it. I do apologize to all for my negativity - I just really want to work as a cc again & thought I'd at least get a chance like many of us. Oh well I must stop & be grateful that I have had opportunities to experience life in the role and in this case it's just not my time to work for virgin & really not sure I'm going to try again?? But for all of the others - don't give up it is really a Great job - tough in the beginning as its all new & can be overwhelming but you get through it and then it will become a truly awesome job that you'll enjoy and love