PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest at Imperial Jet/JetAir
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2012, 07:50
MartinSpiegl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stratocater - half side of the story

Dear Stratocaster,

I am impressed by your cynical wordings in your post and your in-deepth knowlegde of our IT system.

I can assure you, that our IT and Email System, which includes our SPAM Filter works flawless. I will not make any excuse but allow me to decide on which emails I am answering. Your emails got answered always by all departsment in our company except me, because you have always asked the same question and you always got the same answer.

We have engaged your Services by a signed service offer and paid for it in advance. I guess we dont disagree on this.

In your service offer, you are putting under article 4 an estimation of 8 man days for your services. Let me ask the audience in this forum how much deviation they would accept if a crafts man would make them an offer on an estimation and afterwards the bill has increased ? How much deviation would one accept ? I would be ok with anything up to 20 percent personally.

How can you come up with an increase of 100% ?
The 100% increase consist of 4 days manual review, of 1 day meeting and 3 days writing a report.

In the initial offer, we have paid for the report already (or did you write two reports ? we only have one report.). And the said report was estimated in the offer and paid in advance with 1 man day. How is it possible that the second report which we dont have is taking 3 days ?

The manual review was not part of the breakdown in your estimations in your service offer. I would have expected that it will be contained there if it is charged. If the amount needed increases then by 20%, I dont mind. But it should have been initially in your service offer, which it was not.

We do not deny the meeting day and are ready to settle this if we reach agreement on all other points.

So your 10k EUR owed have melted down to 1280 EUR.

Let me comment on your allegation that nobody communicates with you. We have repeatedly answered your emails and on the 05th of May our Bill Control Department has notified you that your charges are not in line with the contract and we are not in a position to settle.

The reasons I have been naming here, have been communicated to you a couple of times, and I regret to inform you that our position will not change on this unless we stay reasonable.

What I can offer you, is that we settle the additional meeting day, provided you credit the invoice as explained above and that we work with Fix fees in the future. We would be ready to start a new project with you on clear terms and agreements to avoid such issues in the future.

Let me know your decision.

Best regards,

Martin Spiegl