PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 6th Jan 2012, 01:55
elrehab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marly, very correct. a lot of backstabbing bbitchiness, and people who you think are your friends are not. out of the people there, only two at the end gave me dignity and respect, one person stood up for me and said yes, they wanted to be my friend no matter what. they treated me like a criminal like i killed someone, one of the trainers even said that "i will notice that the people i added on ffacebook are going to delete me'. everybody else would've shat on me, if given the chance. if you do training, just shut your mouth and dont focus on opening up to other people. A lot of people perceive being a flight attendant to be glamorous, cool, you get to meet pilots, blah, blah, . it was nice and shiny and cool when i first started, then reality hits. did i ever get taught to serve coffe, hell no. training will be a shock to the face to many people. you have to learn commands word perfect, and i mean WORD perfect or its a failure. You HAVE to know pilots commands WORD perfect. you have to know EVACUATION drills WORD PERFECT and everything else. its fine if you have a while to study , but after 3 weeks your brain is all over the place and combined with lack of sleep due to study, its more than the body can handle.

anyway i talk about one particular airline, but if any virgin people are out there, can you post how your training was like and what to expect?