PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot survives crash into Lake Hume
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2012, 00:29
onetrack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One of the prime advantages of aircraft is that they are excellent items for rapidly removing the idiots from the gene pool. In this case, one has to wonder how this idiot actually got to 60 years of age without already killing himself?

QUOTE: “I’m not sure what happened — maybe it was a gust of wind or my engine failed"....

I was flying safely: Crash pilot - Local News - News - General - The Border Mail

One is reminded of that succinct epithet about how there are 3 types of people in the world - Those who make things happen; those who watch things happen; and those who wonder what happened!

The court transcripts are sure going to make some interesting reading. If he thinks he's out of pocket by a substantial amount about now; that'll be nothing compared to what he'll be out of pocket after the judge has cleaned him out.
Dozens of witnesses, clear photos, no registration, no licence, and an idiot "pilot" shooting his mouth off, giving bumbling, amateurish replies to reporters and Police, doesn't give him a leg to stand on.
I purposely put "pilot" in inverted commas, because he isn't worthy of being classed as a pilot, in every sense of the word.