PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways Cabin Crew Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2002, 07:56
t3953

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone!

Kenaco!!! Like you said, you went through the process some time ago when it was small and pretty much a regional airline! The airline is getting a little big for himself to keep tabs on everyone now so it doesnt happen anymore! Now if you cant beleive that then thats your problem but stop insisting in spreading RUMOURS around the place for people who really want to give it a try down here, thats something kids do in school! As I understand it people did the very same about EK and look at how you speak highly about them!!! Plus there isnt exactly a huge amount of jobs in the market at the mo so the last thing these people need is scare-mongering (please feel free to correct my spelling)! Now from someone who actually CURRENTLY works for the airline, ITS A LOT OF FUN! And as for the EK - QR thing, thats mostly bull too! If you applied for Ek and QR at the same time and took one over the other while you were waiting to hear, than its not a problem to move. If your employed with one while you go for an interview with the other than thats a problem, I know this because a week after I arrived in Doha I was offered EK and I was told it wasnt a problem as my Visa was still to be issued! But I decided to stay with QR because promotions were more forthcoming!

Anyway guys/girls giving QR a shot, best of luck and dont beleive everything you hear. This is a RUMOUR website after all! See you in MAN from next April!!!