PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A humble request from a passenger (me) for BA Crew from AUH on the 9th to LHR
Old 5th Jan 2012, 19:33
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just a thought......

join a BA facebewk page and see if you're able to connect with a PAX who may be on that very same flight and ask them if they wouldn't mind asking the gate agent and CC on the flight to mention to the flight deck that your " livestock" (a cold name for a family member in my opinion but I know that's the proper term) are traveling on board. While I know all crews are careful when they know pets are on board, that is the key, making sure they know! There are mistakes made all the time and it would be horrible for it to happen on this upcoming flight. When traveling with any of our pets, I always make sure to have CC notify the flight deck. It's not the crew I don't trust, but the ground ops as they get so busy and often side tracked with other issues of importance. Now in the event that your animals could wind up being stolen by a stranger who might take that opportunity to steal your pet upon their arrival, make sure you request and insist that proper ID be shown at the arrival city. Best of luck !!!