PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 1
Old 5th Jan 2012, 19:04
ALLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok let me repeat myself correctly.

I applied to BA presuming I would earn what I was told at the interview. That's pay point 24. Under that presumption the offer now is very very different from what I worked towards achieving! Hundreds of thousands of pounds different! Your logic is flawed, a lot of people are posing good questions that are being avoided
Also you my friend you are an asset! Let's say asset A costs willie 280k less than asset B then it is more efficient.
If I accept the offer I will be more efficient than you and all your other pp24 chums. I will make more money for BA because I cost less. That's what willie wants and that's what he will get. When we are the majority which will be quicker than you may think you will be the minority. Who will look out for you then?!?
I understand your looking out for yourself but you are not looking into the future!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I understand your point about me having an offer/option. Your correct and I'm afraid I probably won't accept. I really want to though.....