PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - a debate about a debate
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2012, 18:13
goldeneaglepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think that respect to the injured person should be given, especially as none of us yet know the potential outcome. Dave remains listed as critical.

If Dave had cut his finger then no problem, feel free to speculate, however his injuries are life threatening. Now is not the time to debate rumour or inaccurate reports.

I would hate for any matters debated in public here at this early stage to be refered to in other things such as an inquest. It has happened in the past when an inquest has been told the facts and then a statement has been read when the facts are not conclusive to say it was "widely discussed" and in the opinion of xyz this was a contributory factor.

I have no doubt that given the fullness of time a full report will be made of the circumstances. That report will be based on fact rather than speculation.

It should be noted that the AAIB in regards to this matter have decided that they have no interest or need to conduct an investigation. Just as they would if it was in your garage or shed.