PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest at Imperial Jet/JetAir
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2012, 15:05
Stratocaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello,

As an employee of a former service provider for IJ I followed the various threads about them with interest. Especially when MartinSpiegl posted that if anybody felt that he/she didn't get paid and that something was still owed to him/her, he/she should contact him directly with full details, etc. How considerate of him, I agree.

The fact is that IJ owes a considerable amount of money to my employer, for about a year now, and still refuses to pay based on their claim that they had already paid "enough" and that the services were actually based on a flat fee, no matter how much time, effort and work was done for them. The fact that this allegation suddenly emerges at the end of the project and completely contradicts the terms of the written service offer fully accepted by IJ in the beginning obviously doesn't bother anyone over there.

Ironically, the customer satisfaction questionnaire filled by IJ at the end of the services is without a doubt laudatory. Generally speaking, would you think that a customer is satisfied when he takes the time to fill extra paperwork and send you a nice "thumbs up and thanks again for everything"? Well, perhaps wait until they pay every single invoice issued to him to confirm that the gratitude and consideration displayed is truly sincere.

Following MartinSpiegl's offer, my employer sent him the details he requested. Guess what, there has never been a single answer. Out of curiosity, has anybody else followed his advice and only received a deafening silence in return?

(this is probably the time when regrets and complains about whimsical e-mail servers and overly paranoid spam filters will enter the stage)