PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot survives crash into Lake Hume
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2012, 08:26
Kharon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thing is-

At the end of the street is a great little park, wrapped around a cricket pitch, no dogs on the pitch. No problem, everyone with a dog off a leash complies; but, every now and then some mutt decides that the rules don't apply “their mutt” , complaints to Council are made and so; enter the Rangers. Why is it a simple, good system has been stuffed by idiots?. We then all suffer the 'dog off leash fines' ($250), even though "we never dun it Guv". It's just the only way the Council can react, their Rangers given no option. It is the law, equal to all.

Now the Ag boys have done a fantastic job, almost loosely supervised self admin. Great manual, good leadership, proper compliance, great results and (I hear) exporting safety 'systems' (for wont of a better expression or knowledge). I say great stuff, good job and Bravo.

GA struggles along, surviving on sheer grit on occasion. No great strides forward, but existing.

The RAA is a brilliant idea, it should be as 'bullet proof' as the Ag. Boys. But, alas every time I read of a prang on Pprune, it's the RAA.

How long before those hard won freedoms are lost, because some dope let his dog onto the cricket pitch. Not too long I'd bet. Do not force CASA to act, or into making a decision, because they will. It can only end in tears.

Selah.

No, not a RAA bash at all.