PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Schooling, is your child primary 1 Sep 2012?
Old 4th Jan 2012, 13:40
flyingkiwi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr Hankey

would you like the persons contact number, The school did have a change of heart and told them if they donated a very large figure they would find a place for there child. (try 7 figures)

You are very out of touch, the Aussie school capital levy is now 13k per year (not covered by education allowance) and there is a waiting list.. they cant let you in just because your an aussie or kiwi if there are no more spaces.

and as for a big secret about lack of positions in ESF would you like me to link the articles in both the standard and scmp on this issue.

If people are having similar problems PM me, i need some more ammo, the AOA has said they are not interested as it affects such a small %, ie only those with kids just hitting schooling age, but i feel this is a massive issue and one that anyone contemplating returning to HK for a command better check into as its hard enough getting a 5 year old into a school but from what we are hearing getting an older kid in is next to impossible.