PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - flying France to Spain
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2012, 13:28
pilotohog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

If you are planning to come to Spain to Marugan, it's better to arrive throught the west part of the pyreenes than from the east. There are 3 airfields that will wellcome any microlight.
As far as I know, east of pamploma (LEPP) there is a field called Santa Cilia de Jaca (LECI), any microlight can land there. They have restaurant, pool, hangar, AVGAS, etc etc. From here to marugan there is only 3 hours flight.

Between LECI and LEPP there is another microlight field called "Lumbier" but I do not have any information, only have overfly it but never landed.

A bit to the south, there is another field called "San Torcuato" which is almost 100% microlights, it is about 15Nm from Logroņo airport (LELO), it is a grass strip but I believe they donīt have MOGAS, though there is a gas station very close and the owner lives in the field. He owns also a small bar so meal is available at the field.

If I can be of any more help, please send me a PM and I will do my best. By the way, I have sold my Cap 231 for a new Savage Cub with tundra wheels and will try to fly to Marugan to visit. I will be based in San Torcuato so keep me in touch in any case for future support, I will be glad to help if I can.

Best regards,

Miguel