PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Latest at Imperial Jet/JetAir
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2012, 09:49
MartinSpiegl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your Post - Imperial

Dear Imperial, dear all,

Let me start to wish this Forum and its readers a happy new year with best of health for you and your families. For the ones, who are joining one of the imperial threats the first time, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Martin Spiegl and I am the Managing Director and Accountable Manager of Jetair Flug GmbH, which got recently renamed into ImperialJet Europe GmbH to show our close ties with ImperialJet Middle East.

Imperial, you have commented on our company with various allegations.
I will answer all your statements line by line:

"nothing is or will be changed in ij/jetair so far" - We have changed, and we will always change. If a company stops to change and improve, then it is a sign of worry. We have recently received a brandnew CL 605 in our corporate livery, it was enrolled in our German AOC in December 2011. Also, we have introduced a 15 / 15 roster for our flight crews. So, there is change and progress at our company.

"Management is changing for several years in all key positions except M.S" - Business Aviation is one of the very few areas in business, whereby it is normal to hop the job. A CV with 5 employers in 5 years is considered normal. So, changing management, especially ones which are non-performers, does not mean that this is something bad for the rest of the employees.

"The company is full of lies spread by Mr. Ab.d and his watchdog Mr. Esten... and M.S.." - This is a very unspecified statement, please provide further facts, I am happy to discuss them with you here in public.

"As you may seen they looking for a lot of guys in any position including CFO" - Yes, because we are expanding our business and are opening new stations. To be specific we are looking for the following currently: Deputy Director of Operations, Group Sales Manager, Group Customer Service & Inflight Services Manager, Group CFO and last but not least Pilots and First Officers for our increased fleet.

"Questioning yourself why..." - Developing a company is always done in stages, such evolution will change the structure and increase the overhead to control all locations and functions. This is what is being done currently in our company. In the past there was no need for the "Group" functions, but now with more than 2 locations soon on different continents soon, such structure becomes necessary.

"The CFO resigned because he was sick of telling lies to employees and picked up a lot of curious financial transactions." - I have to disagree on this. The Exit of the CFO was handled from both sides very professional and there was a clear understanding from both sides, that the CFO is looking actively for another position, which he found in a company, which calls themself a competitor, but which they are not, taking objectively their structure and fleet into consideration. Regarding the curious financial transactions, please give more details, I would like to comment on them to give everybody the possibility of an objective opinion.

"If you need more infos PM." - This shows again, that such person wants only to defame our company. Hiding behind a screenname, asking for PM and not giving details, being a new joiner on Pprune. This says it all.

If anybody has some questions on above, please put them here or send me an email. In my past posts, I have mentioned my company email quite a couple of times.

Thank you.

Martin Spiegl