PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 12:00
V2min

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RYR Not using OAA

Dear All,

I thought i would post my experience on the matter so far. To my surprise Mid december i received a call from OAA being invited to assessment. I could not make the initial date (initial invitation was 2 days notice) due to work roster.

I finally accepted a mid January assessment date and waited to receive details, i should add that due to the difference in type to my current employment i also booked a Sim refresher.

As of 2012 i had not received any details and was back at work for 2 weeks abroad. I called OAA to query why i had heard nothing, no confirmation email, no Assessment pack and no contact details as initial call was with withheld number.

I finally managed to contact an OAA representative on the subject and was informed that the OAA - RYR business relationship had "drastically changed" and that i should consult the RYR webpage for further details but they cold not help. Of course after consulting the RYR webpage, and not to my surprise there was no information available apart from OAA had been removed as an option for application.

Now i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place or "limbo" however thankfully employed. just a simulator booking lighter in the pocket.

Best of luck everyone else, I advise trying CAE.

BRGDS V2min