PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau loses it authority to upgrade internally
Old 3rd Jan 2012, 04:06
Marsu Bestana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eyes... thats absolutely right... and thats my point...now, you get a report from Air China, something must be done. No matter if you are right or wrong. No matter who you are. Its well known what CA cabin crew have been doing lately...captains that never smoked were reported for smoking. And so on... the question is? if you mess up with them, and get a report, what will happen to you? Because something must be done right? You may be wearing the 4 bars, but you nor any other CPT in AMU is the authority on board anymore. And who is to blame? Nobody but ourselves. Sorry if some of you don't agree, it's just my opinion. Regarding his son being bastard or not, stepson or not, it's not my problem and it shouldn't be yours as well. After all, everything happens here. Pilots marry prostitutes, fight in layovers, and so on... my word is: let's focus on fixing this thing, or on getting a job soon. That's a fact. We can use this to spread rumors, like some fellows guys do it, or we can use this to clarify and help to maintain the truth above all in this international forum, thus saving our image as pilots here.