PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Macau loses it authority to upgrade internally
Old 2nd Jan 2012, 14:56
Marsu Bestana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop

No my friend. Its not normal. Many people will say a lot about Air Macau. Some puerto riquenhos will post B.S even after been kicked out years ago. Others will see the bad sides without giving any help. My point of view is: Air Macau is filled with 3 kind of pilots: the ones that cannot go anywhere else, either because are chinese that screwed up here enough not to be accepted anywhere else, and also good pilots that are about to retire or got roots in macau, the guys that are still running for at least 1500 PIC time and are about to be upgraded, and the ones that still haven't realized they now work for Air China, for less than 10K a month(US dollars). The ones that are not one of these 3 groups are leaving, slowly but continuously. First officers are treated like animals and if Im not mistaken, if they stop to come, planes will be grounded. So my advise is go to some airline that has a decent management, decent commercial department, and has grown in the past 5 years. Air Macau has not gone an inch forward towards any kind of success, and still thinks pilots are just around the corner.
Don't blame VPFO, CP or any other FLT OPS head. Blame the whole system this company works on... the rest, even if ****ting on their own backyard, are nothing but victims....
If the pilots don't get together now, sit down and take over the situation, there will be no more Air Macau as we know it. And the bad news is: pilots are selfish, full of S... and will never have the balls to get together and take over the controls. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me....