PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2012, 11:16
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Taras B

Serious Information to be honest, go now & check Horizon Flight Academy, Fujairah Flight School & Emirates Flying School by contacting GCAA, then come back here...(I DO NOT Imply that these flight schools have any problems...but since you want a bycott thingy...lets do you the fair way )

The information I was given for closing down the flight line was for the favor of having more flights (congested skies) & the time reduction for the period of core flying (2 months instead of 5 or 6 months)...which sounds nice to the public, unfortunately...I hear something else now...Thanks Taras B, I hope AAG can proof otherwise

Aakhan, you are right about money making, but I guess that all Universities & Schools should also be fair & let me pass in the tests & exams, specially in getting my Masters in Physics !...because I am paying...

Aakhan, you are Right in asking for a Stronger/Higher selection criteria... I was around the Academy last week, I asked about the Selection process, they were using COMPASS as a part of the Selection process, we had Pilapt at our times...I don't know of it had become easier or Harder...never did a COMPASS test...but since AAG has people dropping out...they must make their analysis & accordingly improve the selection process...

Waiting for more info before I Graduate...