PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moremi Air van down
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2012, 05:58
flying ham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I am aware that Xakanaka airstrip is calcrete. But it certainly is not asphalt and therefore I threw in the 15% increase to be objective and offer the idea that even then Martin could have rolled further - still got airborne (which of course he did) - and not been legally outside his limits.

I am also aware that there are only 2 grass strips in the Delta proper.

Cessna does not differentiate on grass types, so your ravenous grass research whilst much appreciated only serves to muddle the view of the playing field and me thinks that you may spend too much time smoking the stuff. Try to focus, be objective (look it up) , because I am sure you have trouble grasping the concept objectivity and have absolutely no trouble with the concept of 'stirring the pot'.

You keep mentioning for all of us to await the board of inquiry. If that were true this forum would cease to exist or at the very least seek to limit our topic matter. In a previous post you implied that the CAAB could have somehow missed approving AKD's load extender mod but now you are willing to await patiently for the Board of Inquiry perhaps as a method to slate the outcome once it appears in public.

This discussion should continue and you will no doubt participate and continue to dazzle us with your knowledge of Grass and the other area's that constitute essentially useless information in the world of Aviation, but from time to time provide us all with a rye smile.