PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Marshall vs. Cathay Pacific Management
View Single Post
Old 1st Jan 2012, 09:55
Sebastian Marshall

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
> Mr, Marshall, rather than fouling the internet to amuse your ego, buy a Taser, attach electrodes to testicles and hit the ON button. This therapy may awaken you to who and what you are, saving countless individuals worldwide from future imbecilic acts.

So, you wrote that before my moderated post went live.

Here's the score - they screwed up, the manager wouldn't listen to that and threatened me, I told him to write it down, and then he called the police.

There were two choices - back down and submit to a power-crazy vioent jerk, or... what would up happening.

Maybe 99% of people who get taken off airplanes deserve it and are in the wrong. But if you don't think there's any managers who abuse their authority, threaten people, and cover it up afterwards...

I've got immense respect for pilots, air crew, ground staff, everyone. I'm pretty good to people. But you can't take a paying customer that you've made errors with, threaten him with violence for questioning you, and then call the police when he asks you to write your absurdly bad decision down (it was still boarding at that time by the way, there was plenty of time. He was just on a power trip.)

I got it on audio, by the way. Released the first transcription made now:
CATHAY MANAGEMENT ABUSE: Transcripted Discussion With Police | SebastianMarshall.com: Strategy, Philosophy, Self-Discipline, Science. Victory.