PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 final crew conversation - Thread No. 1
Old 31st Dec 2011, 21:53
Organfreak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having followed these AF447 threads for a while it is abundantly clear that repetition is the fuel that keeps them going.

Anything and everything have been discussed and dissected numerous times before. There seems to be a collective suffering of alzheimers where everything have to be rediscovered after 5 or 10 pages of posts.
I quite agree. It is indeed frustrating; however, some of these posters were not here in the beginning of the thread(s). I was.

But...
Your queries about displays and sidestick have, I am quite sure, been discussed several times before with the inclusion of detailed schematics and drawings.
I have been here from the beginning, read all of the posts and studied all the diagrams, and there's nothing wrong with my memory. The diagram of the sidestick was quite interesting, but, and you force me to repeat myself, the source of the SS input data has NOT ever been discussed. Not once. I invite you to prove me wrong, since I'm now annoyed.

I made no "query" about the PF's instruments, only stated that what he saw is unknown, despite your reasoning that if they had disagreed, the error would have been noted (new info for me). Numerous ppl here have mentioned this concern. It is a fact that we do not know what Bonin saw on his screens.

Go take a happy pill or something. Where is the "rude" icon?