PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Australia!
Thread: Air Australia!
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2011, 07:03
MACH082

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tuesday 22nd November 2011

Air Australia International P/L has been a flying school and a charter company since 1992.

Another company has now renamed itself to Air Australia and is offering cheap flights to foreign destinations. And the Australian Government Department in charge of registering names will not stop anyone from using anyone else’s company name unless the original company can prove the new company is damaging the original company.
Lots of people have been calling and emailing us through our website to find out more on the price and destinations of these cheap flights.
We are still only a flying school and air charter company. We suggest to them the old adage “ If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is” . The price of these trips do seem to be too good to be true.
About 10-12 years ago a company calling themselves Air Australia World Travel offered $99 Return flights to Bali from various places in Australia. This new company seems to have all the markings of them. As far as I know, no one made it to Bali on their offer but lots of people called me bitchin’ and wanting their money back after the company disappeared overnight with their money. As I offered to these irate folks, “Fools and their money are easily separated.” I truly hope I do not have to say this to anyone else but I suspect I will.
Chuck McElwee
Managing Director
Air Australia International P/L
At least chuck is enjoying himself