PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF447 final crew conversation - Thread No. 1
Old 30th Dec 2011, 21:21
bubbers44

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I found this today written by the Dick Rutan from California that designed some very futuristic aircraft that made history.

Two things:

1. The Airbus computer system algorithm is designed by a bunch of computer nerds who have no understanding of aviation.

2. The copilots are not even actual pilots but from the same world as computer nerds that designed the system. I'll call them "computer nerd pilots" who should not be allowed to operate a wheelbarrow.

This is worse than I thought....the pitot tube ice over was just temporary and most of the time all indications were normal. What idiot would design a plane where the right seat had no indication of what the left seat was doing with the stick. OH yes, the nerds at Airbus.

To say that this was "Pilot Error" ...... lacks understanding of the ramifications of this gargantuan **** up starting with nerds that designed this travesty and the "aircrews that operate it. (AIRBUS) And to think someone has allowed them (AIRBUS) to put into operation a plane that can carry 400 naive souls.
OMG for the sake of aviation in this century why has no one put a stop to this insanity?

Dick Rutan
an actual pilot.