PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Deal To Supply New 84 x F-15SA To Saudi Arabia Signed
Old 30th Dec 2011, 12:01
SAMXXV

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Later, rather than sooner, the USA & UK will realise that supplying Saudi Arabia (one of the most corrupt & hypocritical nations on the planet) with state of the art weapons/aircraft was a mistake of global proportions.

Saudia Arabia can buy whatever it wants - until the oil runs dry - as it will eventually. SA is the most corrupt nation on the planet. - their are over 2000 Saudi Millionnaire/Billionaire "Princes/Princesses"). They spend their summers on the cooler "Golden Mile" in Marbella/Puerto Banus after being flown in to Malaga on several 747's. Literally "hundreds" of Saudi Royal Family descendants cruise the one way harbour "strip" in Puerto Banus every night in summer in the latest Ferraris/Lamborghinis etc. The older Arabs use £300,000+ Rolls'. Hordes of Burkha clad women roam the port with minders buying ridiculously priced designer branded clothes.

I have a first floor apartment directly overlooking the marina (above the "Piano Bar") & have watched this every year since 2001.

What I don't understand is that the Arabs (Saudi Arabia & many other Middle East nations) are allowed to bring semi & fully automatic rifles (machine guns) & pistols into Spain, the UK & all EU countries, unless they come in the "Diplomatic Bag".

I will say with 100% certainty that ALL the Middle East countries bring into ALL EU countries whatever weaponry they wish, after bribing the import agencies. Been there & seen it first hand..

Lets see 500N, ORAC/ Catzoue etc comment.