PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FREE TRANSPORTATION ON NYE. NATIONWIDE in the US
Old 29th Dec 2011, 23:06
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FREE TRANSPORTATION ON NYE. NATIONWIDE in the US

TO: A Gift to ALL PILOTS, CREW MEMBERS and ANYONE READING THIS.

FROM : A Wife, Paramedic, Mother, Friend and someone who has seen and worked on New Years Eve. There is no way to reverse time. There is no way to reverse or fix a bad choice. I always say to every pilot I know, fly safe. Now I'm asking you to just BE SAFE. CALL. IT's FREE ! Here is my gift to you....

" Tipsy Tow offered by AAA: You don't have to be a AAA member, from 6pm-6am on New Year's Eve/Day they will take your drunk self and your car home for FREE. Save this number: 1-800-222-4357 . This is available nationwide! Please re-post this if you don't mind helping save lives and careers.

Please share this post on your FacePPRuNe, email to all friends, share this on your company bulletins, etc.. Drunk driving is an equal opportunity for anyone. No matter how many years, hours, seniority you have or whether your in the left or right seat or even the 3rd seat, no matter if you use a joy stick or wheel, no matter your age, your color, your race or your religious preference, you all share the same risk. Don't question it, there is no SOP. There is no CRM. just call.