PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Blue crash was caused by Captain
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2011, 18:41
maajam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
there is no contradiction. If you read the report again, after he finally pulled the heading knob and the plane turned RIGHT (shortest distance since his heading bug had been rotated to 086) the AP was turned off and then you got those rather wild changes in bank and pitch.

I think he even climbed for a while and then for no reason descended. Or at least that is what came from the DFDR.

I don't care for quotations only from the CVR/DFDR. The whole read-out should be there from take-off to impact in an annexure with a time-line. Furthermore, there are no ATC tapes which should also be in the Annexure. Since ATC is Air Force, I hope they are not trying to cover that part up. That would be a serious regression and raise doubts about other parts of the report. What a blow that would be.

Interestingly, there are people in Pakistan absolutely convinced even now that this is all a cover-up and that we will find out the real bomb-shell soon. They say there were some strange souls at the crash site before the rescue workers got there. Whoever they may be, what has that to do with the cause of the accident?