PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Tornado/Patriot
View Single Post
Old 28th Dec 2011, 11:56
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
th, I do not say that you are wrong, for in truth I do not know if you are. All I do know is that a regular ingredient of these threads concerning Airworthiness Related Fatal Military Air Accidents, be they concerning Sea King, Chinook, Hercules, Nimrod, or indeed Tornado tragedies, are calls to inhibit or even to stop all posts, either on account of adding to the grief of the bereaved or, as in your case, on grounds of security. In each thread more and more facts emerged of the scandal of incompetence, deceit, and plain malevolence at the highest levels of the RAF Leadership. You will understand therefore, I hope, that your call is met with a certain amount of reserve. The words "Crying Wolf" come to mind, though of course one day it may well be called for. The pity of it is that the RAF Leadership, for which you may or may not speak, has lost all moral credibility in this scandal. Military Airworthiness and Air Accident Investigation is not safe in its hands because of what it has done and has not done.
Self Regulation Does Not Work, and in Aviation it Kills!