PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2011, 18:17
MamaPut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Another update that shows Shell's commitment to openness
OMG, he's back and we all hoped he'd been given away as a Christmas present - but whoever got him obviously wanted him as much as we do . He's like herpes - the gift nobody wants but nobody can get rid of

OK, that's the seasonal greetings out of the way, now let's look at the Shell corporate brainwashing nonsense, backed up with the usual concrete evidence, i.e., if Shell says something it's true . Now of course, if you visit the university of Google, Shell has set up its hijacking system (seems the Delta militants had something useful to teach them ), but if you bypass this and go to find out what the rest of the world thinks and see that Shell wants to assure everybody that any oil spills now are from other companies .

Journalists, suitably brainwashed (that's if most journalists have any brains to be washed) have been flown over an area of ocean to see that there's no oil there (and of course the journalists know exactly where they are and what was there 3 days ago ).

Just remember my last post
Chemical dispersants are themselves toxic - they're not just lots of bulk Fairy Liquid. They work just like dishwashing liquid because they break down the surface oil into millions of tiny droplets which become suspended in the top 30 - 50 foot layer under the surface. Shell then, of course says that the leak has dispersed, but it didn't just vanish to nowhere.
and then decide if Shell has used its corporate magic to transform everything to an area as pure as the source of Ragolis spring water now

OK SM, you've convinced me, I loom forward to the photos of you drinking your bag of Bonga 'pure watta' as evidence of your belief in the Shell corporate utter BS . I expect you'll be eating a New Year's eve feast of Bonga fish washed down by the pure spring water from the Boiga field - cr*p try and still no coconut