PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ethiopian
Thread: ethiopian
View Single Post
Old 27th Dec 2011, 12:23
oompilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Odericko, after wading through most of your drivel I realized you have not understood the reason for the inclusion of the skin colour in my original post. Being born in South Africa and therefore being a South African citizen I have been reminded several times by our local black population that despite being 3rd generation African I am in fact no African citizen of this continent. I however feel otherwise about this. The point I was thus trying to make is that on this continent there are black and white Africans. The black Africans openly display animosity and intolerance to the white Africans especially when concerned with jobs. To the educated it is then meaningful to know that this position is governed by black skinned Africans.
By the way I never said the black people where disliked, inferior or anything else. Just that the black group favored their own.
Regarding the food supply comment being inaccurate, can you name a case where a country from the African continent supplied free food drops to a European country.

Last edited by oompilot; 27th Dec 2011 at 13:14.