PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Elifly - any experiences?
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2011, 06:28
Soshito Nakakata

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Totti
checcefrega dercileno noi ciavemo tottigol... ah ah... no, I'm not for Naples... ah ah, this joke is well known in the whole country
Fly Safe

@maeroda
Glad to see you removed that post (or the moderator did?) Anyway, you belong to the good ones, don't do that please.
All of us, on the field for years, know those people. I have my thoughts and opinion as well. I registered in this forum and refrained from writing names or judjements. Bear in mind that an homonym, for example a younger brother could get damaged by that, beeing different from the older one... who knows... We'll find out and let the market know.
I just wanted to lead somebody to some web links, and inviting a colleaugue to talk to other colleagues.
Fly Safe as well.

Back to my registration here, I like to watch what's going on in our world.
I could not only watch a methodical export in a cleaner country of the worst business attitude, (well known and rejected here by the honest community), playing on a new field far from a bad reputation.
World is too big and too small at the same time.
Italian operators are not like that, at least not all of them. Think that company and the administrator changed their mind and need another chance? I don't fung believe that. They had too many already.
God bless the internet.

So****o