PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hijacked MAS flight MH 653 on 4th December 1977
Old 26th Dec 2011, 02:42
cipanics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Condolences to all realtives

Hi All,

I came across this forum through a blog that highlighted the events and mishap that befallen MH 653.

After going throug all the post, I felt MAS did lose a good pilot and crews. Nonetheless with all the people on board malaysia did lose a bunch of good nationals and a few shadowy figure. I pray that all of them RIP.

Just to add on the conspiracy and i am asuming there is. Remember the stories from people around the scene after the crash. people mention about RM5 dollars bill that were floating and scattered around. dont you think its a bit wierd and odd. a bill on any of the passanges wont be flying around. For a crash of that magnitude the RM5 bill (Now days could be equal to RM50 notes or more in terms of purchasing power) survived. it can only mean that it was packed in a bag or briefcase that could withstand the impact or broke during impact. How much do you thnk was on board the flight 1 mil 2 mil..... adding this into the picture could justfy the motives of the bodyguard (Is it possible that gunshot was fired in the cabin first before the hijackers confront the pilot).