PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - John Borghetti - Virgin Australia - Safe Hands
Old 24th Dec 2011, 10:59
victor two

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love these threads. Everyone luuurvves Borhghetti because he is the enemy of Joyce and currently everyone seems to hate Joyce. Do your selves a favour, print out this thread and keep it in a safe place and in a year when Virgin make some minor change to their seniority system or reject a pay rise from the toilet cleaners or upset some alcoholic union idiot from the pilots association Borghetti will transform into the devil himself. So that time, take out this piece of paper with the thread on it, wet it in boiling water and slap yourselves across your ignorant faces with it.

It has been over a month I think since I even looked at this site and at that time Sunfish had stuck out his sad little bottom lip and said he was retiring from his only interest in life and was giving it away. Yet..... I see him again all through the threads, opening threads, making grand statements about "his airline" and "his" fleet of aircraft.

Dude seriously - take a tablet and lie down, get a dog, have a filthy affair with a girl from work, find a hobby away from the computer, go to the beach and skip stones or do something else occasionally. Maybe buy a boat and catch a few flathead ... but just get a life mate because you are a sad little fella and life is passing you by. Thats heartfelt advice too. You need to see someone to break this problem up in your head and put it into perspective. Just get some help OK.