PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What would you do?
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2011, 00:37
MightyDucks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What would you do?

Ok so here it is, I'm 24 years old and have been trying to save up to do my pilot training for the past 3 years. I have traveled to new york and Australia, where I currently am, trying to save up as much as I can and now it seems like I will finally have enough to pay for my training next year and some point. Now I have been following the aviation sector for the past few years and realise that its a though place to get into and I have always said that if I had the money I would give it a go. However now that I have the money it seems a lot harder to give up.

My plan was to train in Ireland in either NFC or Atlantic air doing the integrated course. When I would have this completed I would be det free and like most people would like to get into the airlines straight away but I wouldn't mind doing some bush flying for a year or two either or to be honest i'd take anything that means flying.

So after all that my question is what would you do, go for it and take the risk or use the money for something else?