PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The switch between AIRLINE job and BIZ jet job
Old 23rd Dec 2011, 15:20
Der_Fischmeister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger nuname

Not crying at all ,and my beer still tastes fantastic .
His Dudeness exactly pointed out my Problem.
Ex -Mil with Pension willing to pay for Ratings ,Airliner Pilots with huge Pensions also willing to pay for their "right " to sit left in GA.

I still dont agree with this ,cause basically everything goes in opposite way instead of how it should be .

If Im good or not ,well im not bad I guess but far away from disrespecting ANYONE!
May you are Senior left ,may right ..may just a wannabe, I dont know you and so neither you now me and how I deal with this .

Maybe one day you will be replaced by a 61 year old which basically wants to fly for free "just not to lay back in his chair at home ".
Of course you will accept that and be polite and make way cause they "deserve" it .Or are you ?

I still dont like this behaviour nor I like 19 year old spoiled Guys buying themselves a Position on an Aircraft ,may it be Airline or GA.

Watch it ,Air France cutting down ...Air Berlin ..etc etc . how do they cut down normally ?well offering the ones close to Pension a huge amount of money and off they go ,now were back to Problem what I mentioned before .

anyways not argueing here, but the future will be, maybe a typical Delta Crew Transatlantic (age wise )

I HOPE NOT !
Cheers
Merry XMAS

its ..THE FISCHMEISTER !!!