PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Oman Air CEO. Post your rumours here!
Old 23rd Dec 2011, 10:26
Landflap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lateonite, best to leave EFNP alone. He is inches away from self-imploding. We already have the Pprune Police, Pprune Editors & hundreds of pompous, self righteous, left wing PC chaps (no, it does not mean Personal computers ) who have nothing to contribute but to take a swipe at colleagues. Actually, many are not Professional pilots at all but Trollers. In the Uk , they normally identify themselves by signing off, YHBT. Lots of frustrations are vented here and it is worthy of pity if these people really are pilots. Violent mood swings is one of those areas that we (I am a Selection Pilot) try to look for by carefully worded questions. EFNP might even be a Mod. His advice is reasonable (but badly presented). One only has to look at the deafening silence displayed by Teahid pilots & the non response by Mods to questions regarding the preservation of anonimity. But, EFNP will be happy to have pulled us off thread. Now, I have control..........back to the CEO of Omanair. Perhaps EFNP can tell us what does EFNP stand for, oh, and, CEO, PC, PH,.............doesnt't really matter a damn as Piers Morgan will testify. Oh no, I said Piers Morgan, I meant.PM ! Geees, lighten up shipmate !