PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merry Christmas 2011
View Single Post
Old 23rd Dec 2011, 08:47
SilsoeSid

Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts
Lovely post Savoia

Happy Christmas to everyone and all the best for the New Year

Thanks to my fellow Pruners for all the discussions over the past year, even the more heated ones. Although most threads have been fun, others have been on more serious topics confirming that every day should be a learning day for us all. This is where PPRuNe comes into its own. Thanks to Senior Pilot for all the hard work.

Hard to believe I know but I can be a bit of a pain, hence the signature on the left, Purveyor of Egg Liqueur to Lucifer. To those that I've genuinely upset, I'm sorry. Having said that, I will continue to stand in the firing line and take the flack on those posts where even I sometimes wonder if what I have said will upset someone, but I do believe that at times, something needs to be said. Thanks to those that also see that and sometimes even comment support.

My thoughts are with the friends and colleagues we have all lost over the years and of course their families.
To those 'on duty' over the festive period, whatever part of aviation you are in and wherever in the world you may be, fly safe and try and have a good one.
To those away from their families over the period, come home safe and 'Thank You'.
I will be toasting your health before having the luxury of tucking in to Christmas Dinner at home.

Have a good one all and here's to another year of interaction on PPRuNe.
Seasons Greetings e-card
p.s. Change the number at the end for a different ending

SS