PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Globalisation debt & banking
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2011, 21:26
Anthill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Onetrack- Yep. Fair call. The link was released without comment. However some the news links made for some very interesting watching, particularly the clip regarding $134B USD in smuggled bonds.

You do make a very valid point regarding the integrity of source material- it simply MUST be intellectualy robust. One cant jump at shadows or on unverifiable rumours.

I have no objective evidence, personnal, regarding the existance of 'secret societies' or Illuminati or whatever. What I do have is personal past contact with an Australia Super Rich family. Being a 'fly-on-the -wall' and occasional confidant, I observed a real disdain for the 'little people' of the Australian middle classes. There exists a resentment that the middle class had acquired an increase in personal wealth over the last 100 years and plans were afoot to ensure that this wealth would be transfered back to its 'rightful owners' in due course. We are seeing this process at work right now.

What is being fought over (and we are losing) is the allocation of resources of the political, financial and natural kind. Over the next 100 years, if these people have their way, I predict that the middle class will pretty much cease to exist; the standard of living, quality of life and personal freedoms pretty much eroded to nothing. Meanwhile, the Super Rick will enjoy ever increasing access to health, wealth and power.