PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 20th Dec 2011, 20:19
flyingfox320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

looks like no one wants to share a "secret" of assessment so I will... I was on assessment in December so I'm quite fresh
Assessment is very relaxed and all are very nice, first they do a briefing about sim and all general questions and put candidates into pairs for sim assessment. In my case they paired us by tables. Then they hand out a NDB/DME approach charts in our case to brief with your partner. (there is plenty of time to brief everything) Then they will send first two candidates to a sim and second pair to interview.
On interview they can ask you anything technical and personal...If you don't know it say you don't and is OK don't "dig" your hole...
On sim they want a good CRM skills do as you brief and in the way it is said in Briefing pack....on sim some departure general handling (climbing, descending,....) and then report your position by DME/QDR,....and then approach.

and that is all every thing is like I said very relaxed and I was enjoying really and the sim is great

Grads and good luck!