PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Moremi Air van down
View Single Post
Old 20th Dec 2011, 14:31
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
An aircraft's ability to operate legally is not in question and anyone is at liberty to explore any avenue of research that they might wish. There's a certain degree of what appears to be emotive misinterpretation, deliberate or unintentional, of previous posts flitting around, as in the misconstruing of #103 for example. All pilots are always inherently innocent of everything of course; but I should think it a reasonable argument, in the abstract subject of aerodynamics with no relation to this incident, that weight, which of course may be disregarded in this case, could play a small part, aerodynamically, in what happens to an aircraft once it has become airborne and before it reaches the ground surface again no matter the number of engines on the machine.
So let me now try synthesize things in the specific rather than the general. It has not been the intention to impugn the pilot involved in this incident and I am quite happy to apologize to his memory if previous comments have been misinterpreted.