PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Good Type rating Centre for self-sponsored training
Old 20th Dec 2011, 11:54
avicon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks to everyone who suggested various organisations.

Forgive my ignorance but what is the concept of pairing a partner for the sim sessions.

Why is one student/instructor combination not offered. Is it a means to make the training componenet more time effective(cost effective)

Are there any centres where they do not pair you with a partner.

At the end of the course are we qualified as F/O on type in either case. Can someone please clarify my doubts and thanks in advance.

PS: Any recommendation for RJ flight academy. I know that their equipments are brand new and modern and among the best in the world. I wouldnt be too concerned about the infrastructure there or thier personal resources but what about the instructors they employ. Afterall it is the quality of instruction that can make or break one's experience at any flyinng school, as I found out from my training for CPL.

I heard someone say that that a centre located in Istanbull, Turkey is one of the best in the world but I cannot recall the name of that training centre.