PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dragonair (KA) recruitment?
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2011, 08:43
Matt_Wong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greetings

Hi guys, I've discovered this forum as I was preparing for the KA CPP initial test. However, I still have no idea of how to prepare for the numeric test and I hope you guys could give me some advice. First of all, I'll start with my background:
Educational level: bachelor of business (International Tourism and Hotel Management)
Flight hours: none
Work experience related to aviation: Aircraft Maintenance Craftsman Trainee (4 months)

I got some knowledge on how plane works from my current job, but still, I have no experience on flying a plane. And the most important thing is that my maths are very poor therefore I am lack of confidence on the numeric test in the initial test. I am just wondering what kind of questions will appear on the test paper, would it be simple adding and subtracting (very unlikely) and dose it involves multiplying or dividing, will there be fraction in the question. All of these questions keep popping up in my head.

I wonder how you guys prepare for the numeric test, I would thank you so much if you could provide some method on how to prepare for the test and the style of question that will be tested during the test.

Last, I would like to apologize to you guys for my poor English.
Thanks