PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pass ATPLs with only QB
View Single Post
Old 17th Dec 2011, 03:01
welliewanger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry, but the fact that you're even asking suggests the wrong attitude to me. Question banks have their place, as a tool to learn the syllabus and then apply that knowledge. I'm sure that your intentions are good, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

It appears to me that you have three options:

1. Study hard and do the exams on the date you've got scheduled. I took 4.5 months to do all mine. Assuming that you've done some study already, it should be possible.

2. Postpone the exams. It's hard to bite the bullet and say "I'm not ready." It's hard to say that about an exam, it's even harder to say "No." to a flight. One day you'll be sat on the ramp eager to go flying with all sorts of pressures saying that you have to "do it". But the weather is horrible, you've got a headache and there are a few minor technical issues with the plane. If you can't man up and say "I'm not prepared for that exam, I'll do it when I'm ready." Then you're never going to be able to say "I'm not prepared to do that flight, it's not safe."

3. Cheat. Just learn the questions, don't waste your time studying the theory. Hey, everyone does it! I promise I'll do the study after the exams.